School Times during Senior Exam Period
Dear Students, Parents and Caregivers
With Senior Examinations starting tomorrow, we make some minor adjustments to the daily schedule for the junior school. Yr 9 & 10 students need to be aware of the following changes to the structure of the day, starting this Thursday, 15 August through until next Friday 23 August:
- There will be no Tutor Groups during the examination period. However, school still begins at 8.45am every day (except Thursdays).
- Period 1: 8.45am - 10.00am
- Period 2: 10.00am – 11.00am
- Interval: 11.00am – 11.30am
- Period 3: 11.30am – 12.30pm
- Lunchtime: 12.30pm – 1.00pm
- Period 4: 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Period 5: 2.00pm – 3.00pm
- School concludes at 3.00pm
Please note that on Thursday, 15 August and Thursday, 22 August, school begins at 9.00am and there will be no period 5, with school concluding at 2.00pm.
Any absence notes or leave requests can be handed to period one teachers each day, and these will be passed on to the Student Services Centre.
Thank you for your support during our Senior Examination period.
Mr S Hakeney
Deputy Headmaster – Curriculum & Achievement