HBHS Parents' Association (PA)
Promoting the involvement of parents in the school
Hamilton Boys’ High School’s Parents Association (PA) is all about getting parents and caregivers involved in school life through helping organise various events in the year. We are not primarily a fundraising body; more a group interested in being of service to the school.
At the start of the year, the PA will also supply families with a handy pocket calendar of school events.
The PA holds its AGM on the 9th February (in the HBHS Staff Room) and new faces are welcome to come along. We’d love to hear from anyone interested in learning more about the events and projects we’re involved in.
The events we help organise or host include:
- Yr 9 Father/son breakfast with a guest speaker - 7am on the 9th March 2021
- Yr 9 Meet the Parents evening from 6pm – 8pm on the 29th March, 2021
- Yr 10 Father/son breakfast with a guest speaker - 7am on the 13th April 2021
- A Staff Morning Tea in Term 3
- Hosting Open Day - 29 June, 2021
- The formal Year 13 Leavers Dinner with a guest speaker in Term Four.
Important Parents' Association 2021 meeting dates. All meetings start at 7pm and are held in the HBHS Staff Room
- 16 March - AGM
- 4 May - Meeting
- 27 July - Meeting
- 19 October - Meeting
Other projects include:
- Working with the school to restore our gully area, which is used by students for Science and PE. This will include applying for grants in the coming years.
- Looking to promote other guest speaker evenings on topics relating to teenage boys.
Sales of Entertainment ebooks to the school community.
One of the best things about the Entertainment Membership, apart from supporting Hamilton Boys' High School, is that there is a Multi City Membership, which unlocks EVERY offer across Australia and New Zealand. How good!
As our travel bubble is quite limited, people are exploring Australia and New Zealand a LOT more, which makes the Multi City Membership the perfect option.
For the first time ever, anybody who purchases a $69.99 Single City Membership will be upgraded to a Multi City Membership valued at $119.99 for FREE! Hurry – this is for a limited time only.
That’s a $50 saving and access to over 10,000 offers!!!
Thanks for your continued support!
Click on image below to order an online book.
Also as an added bonus for HBHS, each Membership sold between 1 August and 30 September will put your school in the draw to win a $1,000 JB Hi-Fi e-gift voucher!