HBHS Parents' Association (PA)
Promoting the involvement of parents in the school
Hamilton Boys’ High School’s Parents Association (PA) is all about getting parents and caregivers involved in school life through helping organise various events in the year. We are not primarily a fundraising body; more a group interested in being of service to the school.
At the start of the year, the PA will also supply families with a handy pocket calendar of school events.
The PA holds its AGM on the 14th February (in the HBHS Staff Room) and new faces are welcome to come along. We’d love to hear from anyone interested in learning more about the events and projects we’re involved in.
The events we help organise or host include:
- Yr 9 Father/son breakfast with a guest speaker - 2022
- Yr 9 Meet the Parents evening from 6pm – 8pm - 2022
- A Staff Morning Tea in Term 3
- Hosting Open Day - 28 June, 2022
- The formal Year 13 Leavers Dinner with a guest speaker in Term Four.
Important Parents' Association 2022 meeting dates. All meetings start at 7pm and are held in the HBHS Staff Room
- 14 February - AGM
- 3 May - Meeting
- 27 July - Meeting
- 18 October - Meeting
Other projects include:
- Working with the school to restore our gully area, which is used by students for Science and PE. This will include applying for grants in the coming years.
- Looking to promote other guest speaker evenings on topics relating to teenage boys.
Sales of Entertainment ebooks to the school community.
It’s Entertainment's Birthday!
Support us in the month of July and you will automatically receive a 2 month extension of your Entertainment Membership when you purchase a 12 month product.
That is an extra 2 months for FREE (14 months total) to use and save with your Entertainment Membership!!!!
Offer ends 31st July 2022!